Website Privacy Statement
This policy is in place to assist Bathroom World Installations Limited in being compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Therefore, ensuring all data collected is handled and stored to meet the GDPR standards.
What is GDPR?
The EU general Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 1995, and is created to make data privacy laws consistent throughout Europe. The aim of GDPR is to protect all EU citizens from data breaches. GDPR’s key points are relevant to how data is obtained, stored, handled, the rights for the data subjects, how their data is being processed and where it is stored.
Why the policy is in place?
This GDPR policy is in place to protect Bubbles Bathrooms and Tiles to ensure that:
• Bathroom World Installations Limited protects the rights of customers, suppliers, colleagues, and anyone else who may be in contact with Bubbles Bathrooms and Tiles.
• Bathroom World Installations Limited identifies and ensures the process of obtaining, handling, storing and using data is done so correctly.
• Bathroom World Installations Limited complies with the law including GDPR and the Customer data protection.
• Bathroom World Installations Limited protects itself from the risks of any data breaches.
• Bathroom World Installations Limited aims to ensure that all individuals are made aware that Bathroom World Installations Limited are compliant with GDPR. This will be done through the different procedures in place including:
- Opt-in on all website form submissions.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect Personal Information when you register for our newsletter, contact us, or request information. Personal Information is information that may be used to identify or locate an individual, like a person’s full name, postal address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with this Personal Information.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information collected to enablbe us to provide the service requested and if you agree, to contact you about other services that we think may be of interest to you.
Data Sharing Policy
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
We would from time to time like to send you information on services that may be of interest to you. If you have concented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for markeing purpose, please email email@example.com
Access to your information and correction?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some
or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at our office address. We may make a small
charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or
remove information you think is inaccurate.
Registered Address: 14 Basingstoke Business Centre, Winchester Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4AU Registered Company Number: 5997542
VAT Number: 909 6091 09
Contact Number: 01256 333 666
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org